25A New Single-Phase Relay-DC CONTROL AC (NNG3E-1/032F-38)
1. Load>10A,need mounting radiator;Load>80A,need mounting Cooling Fan or Cooling Water Sys.
2.For Inductive Load,Pls Mount a Varistro on output terminal. Feature:
No-contact relays that semiconductor is utilized, which enables high-speed and high-frequency operation.
Models also available with no zero cross.
Replaceable power elements.
Conforms to cULus standards and CE standards
What is SSR?
Solid state relays (SSRs) turn on or off the power being supplied to other devices, in a similar prevailing as a mechanical switch. However, instead of being switched by human interaction like a physical switch, SSRs are switched electronically. With SSRs, you can control high-current devices such as lights or appliances with low-current signals, like a standard DC signal from a Digital Output. Most SSRs will switch on with a voltage of 3V or higher. This makes them perfect for use with Phidget Interface Kits, or any device with a digital output.
SSRs perform the same job as Mechanical Relays, but have the following advantages:
- SSRs produce less electromagnetic interference than mechanical relays during operation. This is mostly due to the absence of a phenomenon called contact arcing only present in mechanical relays, where the physical contacts of the relay tend to spark internally while switching. The reduced interference can also be attributed to the fact that SSRs do not use electromagnets to switch.
- The switch contacts of a mechanical relay will eventually wear down from arcing. An SSR will have a longer life because its internals are purely digital. Properly used, they will last for millions of cycles.
- SSRs turn on and off faster than mechanical relays (1ms compared to 10ms).
- SSRs are less susceptible to physical vibrations than mechanical relays.
- Since the switch inside an SSR isn't a mechanical switch, it does not suffer from contact bounce and operates silently.
How does it work?
The control inputs are connected internally to an LED, which shines across an air gap to light sensors. The light sensor is connected to the transistors which open or close, supplying the relay's load with power. When a transistor is closed, current can flow freely through the relay, causing the load and power supply to be connected. When a transistor is open, almost all current is blocked, causing the load to become disconnected from the power supply. The pairing of an LED with light sensors is called an optocoupler, and is a common technique to link two parts of a circuit without a direct electrical connection.
Why NCR & Clion?
1. We Are an electronics components manufacturer, researcher, developer and exporter.
2. We have fourteen years experience of manufacturing Relays and other electronic components.
3. Based on ISO 9001 & ISO14000 quality control system as our production standard;
4. We have completely sales service system, ensure every detail is going smooth.
5. We have new designed products each year by our R&D Department.
6. Perfect testing system ensure each product is qualified.
7. Want to know more of us? Waiting for your inquiry.
|Description||New single-phase relay(DC control AC)|
| || |
| || |
|Voltage Drop in On||<1.6VAC|
|Leakage Current in Off||≤10mA|
|Insulation Resistance||500MΩ 500VDC|
| || |
| || |